• Industry standard IEEE 802.1 AVB Ethernet switch.
• Plug-and-play — supports automatic device discovery and network bandwidth management among connected AVB devices. No IT expertise required.
• Standard cabling — use standard CAT-5e or CAT-6 Ethernet cables up to 100 meters.
• 1-Gigabit operation — supports high audio channel counts and very low latency.
• Guaranteed quality of service — all existing audio and video streams are maintained, regardless of other network traffic.
• Network-wide clock and sync accurate to nanoseconds.
• Bridging to standard Ethernet for internet and Wi-Fi.