What are B Stock Items?
B Stock items are usually products which have been briefly used for a review, demonstration, or evaluation. In some cases they have not even left the building, but have merely been used in-house so that we can familiarise ourselves with how a new product works.
Unless otherwise stated they come with the original box and all accessories, and also the same Warranty as with a brand new untouched unit.
Regular Price: £599.00
Special Price £449.00
B Stock Item - as new condition, box has some label marks
18x22 USB audio interface with DSP, mixing and effects
• 18 x 22 USB audio interface with 40 simultaneous audio channels — 2 mic/guitar inputs, 6 line ins, 10 line outs, phone out, S/PDIF digital I/O and 8-channel optical I/O for 18 inputs and 22 outputs
• Superb analog quality with ultra-low latency — Analog outputs deliver 117 dB dynamic range. New, optimized drivers deliver rock-solid performance and industry-leading low latency
• DSP mixing and effects processing — Flexible 48-input digital mixer with 7 stereo aux busses, 3 group sends, and DSP effects, including reverb, 4-band EQ, gate, and compression
• Modeled vintage effects processing — Classic reverb. Compression modeled after the legendary LA-2A leveling amplifier. EQ modeled after British analog console EQ
• Flexible matrix routing and splitting — Send any input to any output, or multiple outputs. Includes routing to and from the computer
• Web app control — Control everything from your favorite web browser on a laptop or mobile device (table or smartphone) through a shared Wi-Fi network
• Universal connectivity — Connects to any computer with hi-speed USB 2.0 (audio class compliant, compatible with USB 3.0 and iOS). Compatible with all audio software
• Comprehensive metering — The large backlit LCD lets you view all signal activity at a glance with detailed metering for all analog and digital I/O
• AudioDesk — Includes AudioDesk workstation software for Mac and Windows with 24-bit recording, sample-accurate editing and 32-bit mixing and masteringLearn More