Search results for 'motu bpm'
8 in/8 out 19” Rack USB MIDI Interface
- MIDI connectivity - Provides eight independent MIDI inputs and outputs for a total of 128 MIDI channels.
- Expansion - MOTU MIDI interfaces grow with you. Expansion is simple. Add additional MIDI ports by plugging in another MOTU MIDI interface.
- Compatibility - Works with your favorite software. Includes drivers for Mac OS X and Windows. High-speed USB connection.
- USB-Powered - Bus-powered from USB connection. No additional power necessary.
- Rack mountable - With rack ears attached, fits standard 19 inch (48.26 cm) rack at 1U high. Excluding rack ears, chassis dimensions are 19 × 7 × 1.75 inches (48.26 × 17.78 × 4.45 cm).
8-in/8-out MIDI interface, patchbay, and merger with time code sync
- Custom-designed VLSI technology
- Front panel buttons and LED's for choosing presets (8 factory, 8 user)
- Front panel SMPTE stripe button
- Front panel SMPTE lock and tach LED's
- Status lights for MIDI IN/OUT and computers
- Front panel MIDI IN and OUT ports
- Panic button
- 17 MIDI connectors
- 2 SMPTE quarter-inch phone (line level)
- 1 pedal quarter-inch phone input
- 1 IEC power connector (switchable 115V - 220V)
- Includes: Software console for Macintosh and Windows, power cord, USB cable
- Chassis dimensions, excluding rack ears: 19 × 7 × 1.75 inches (48.26 × 17.78 × 4.45 cm). With rack ears attached, fits standard 19 inch (48.26 cm) rack at 1U high.
Regular Price: £159.00
Special Price £79.00
- Standard virtual instrument plug-in that turns an audio interface with DC-coupled outputs into a voltage control interface.
- Lets you control external modular synths or other CV-equipped gear from your computer.
- Works with Digital Performer, Logic Pro, Live and other Audio Unit instrument hosts that support side chain outputs.
- Works with any MOTU audio interface equipped with TRS outputs, including the 24io with 24 TRS outputs, expandable to 96.
- Provides 24 control outputs per plug-in instance. Use as many instances as needed.
- Converts MIDI track data to control voltages to play modulars, analog synthesizers and other CV-equipped sound sources.
- Provides seven different control source types, including MIDI notes, MIDI controller data and audio track automation, plus tempo-synced sources such as LFOs, clock pulses and trigger/pattern sequencers.
- Sync multiple drum machines, arpeggiators and other clock destinations with independent PPQ resolution for each device.
Regular Price: £499.00
Special Price £349.00
FireWire/USB2.0 Audio Interface with EQ & Dynamics
B Stock Item - has been used briefly for evaluation
• 14 Output channels/10 Input channels
• 2 Microphone pre-amps with switchable 48v Phantom Powering
• Stand-alone operation and metering via LCD display
• CueMix FX™ latency-free monitoring system with Dynamics, EQ and ReverbLearn More