Search results for '8 channel output'
Thunderbolt Audio Interface with 66 audio channels
- Superb audio quality — Exceptional dynamic range (123 dB on analog output) and THD+N (-110 dB). 66 simultaneous audio channels
- 4 mic inputs, 2 guitar inputs, 8x12 balanced analog with dedicated main and monitor outs, ADAT optical and S/PDIF digital (with SRC) for 32 inputs and 34 outputs
- 48-input digital mixer with 12 stereo busses and DSP effects, including reverb with sends, plus modeled analog EQ and compression, gate, and reverb
- Matrix routing and splitting — Flexible, matrix-style audio routing and splitting for any analog or digital input, computer channel or network stream to any other output, computer, or network device. Split any single input to unlimited multiple output destinations
- System expansion and audio networking — Add a 2nd MOTU interface with a simple Cat-5e ethernet cable. Connect up to five MOTU interfaces using a MOTU AVB Switch (sold separately)
Check out the review in Sound On Sound magazine from 2014: "As an all-in-one offering for project studios, the 1248 is a pretty complete product"Learn More
Out of stock
A phenomenal concert room compressed into a few centimetres.
The IQ - made of superior metal die casting quality - combines the best designs from two audio worlds with its bi-directional hybrid technology. Its unique ergonomics make it possible for the IQ to be worn comfortably for a lengthy period.Learn More
To start recording, editing and producing your own podcasts that sound as good as the professionals you need just a few key items of equipment in addition to your Mac or Windows computer. We've put together a package that gives you everything you need at a great price, with a £100 saving on the individual items.
MXL 990 Condensor Microphone
The MXL 990 is a firm favourite with Podcast Authors all over the world, for it's clear and rich sound when capturing the human voice. It's a condensor mic, which means it is highly sensitive, quiet and captures all the subtle nuances of your voice.
MOTU MicroBook IIc USB Audio Interface
The MicroBook IIc is an audio interface from MOTU, Inc. , whose audio products are used by music professionals everywhere. This key connects to your computer via USB and provides several audio inputs and outputs, including the all-important connection to your microphone with the 48-volt "phantom power" it requires.
MXL PF-001 Pop Filter
A Pop Filter is a very simple piece of equipment that provides a vital function, by stopping the "plosives" - the noise we make when we make a "p" or "b" sound - from reaching the sensitive microphone and causing it to overload.
MXL BCD Desktop Microphone stand
This smart and flexible microphone stand mounts securely onto your desk and allows you to adjust the microphone placement to it's optimum position so that you are comfortable whilst speaking while still capturing a good signal with the mic. The stand also incorporates a microphone cable, keeping it nicely tucked away.
Ultrasone Pro-480i Headphones
These comfortable headphones plug directy into the MicroBook IIc and allow you to accuretely monitor your recordings.
AudioDesk 4 SoftwareLearn More
AudioDesk is a powerful piece of audio recording, mixing and editing software that comes with the MicroBook IIc interface. It is based on MOTU's Digital Performer audio production software, used by Oscar-winning composers, among others. With AudioDesk you can edit your podcast and export the finished result ready for upload to the web.
Out of stock
Visual Podcast Station with 1 BCD & 1 Camera
- MXL BCD-1 Live Broadcast Dynamic Microphone — A standout, end-address broadcasting mic with special hinged mic stand for easy handling and built-in shock mount to negate vibrations and unwanted noise
- MXL BCD-Stand — This spring-articulated boom arm allows for professional flexibility and customizable placement of microphones for optimal vocal recording. Includes Table clamp and swivel mount options
- Marshall CV502-U3 Miniature POV Camera — Delivers full-HD video over a single USB 3.0 cable in resolutions up to 1920 x 1080p. Interchangeable lenses available for custom angles-of-view. Powered by USB 3.0
- MXL Mic Mate Pro — XLR-to-USB adapter with gain control
- MXL USB Hub — Four inputs, one output, USB 3.0