Search results for '8 channel output'
Thunderbolt Audio Interface with 66 audio channels
- Superb audio quality — Exceptional dynamic range (123 dB on analog output) and THD+N (-110 dB). 66 simultaneous audio channels
- 4 mic inputs, 2 guitar inputs, 8x12 balanced analog with dedicated main and monitor outs, ADAT optical and S/PDIF digital (with SRC) for 32 inputs and 34 outputs
- 48-input digital mixer with 12 stereo busses and DSP effects, including reverb with sends, plus modeled analog EQ and compression, gate, and reverb
- Matrix routing and splitting — Flexible, matrix-style audio routing and splitting for any analog or digital input, computer channel or network stream to any other output, computer, or network device. Split any single input to unlimited multiple output destinations
- System expansion and audio networking — Add a 2nd MOTU interface with a simple Cat-5e ethernet cable. Connect up to five MOTU interfaces using a MOTU AVB Switch (sold separately)
Check out the review in Sound On Sound magazine from 2014: "As an all-in-one offering for project studios, the 1248 is a pretty complete product"Learn More
Out of stock
18x22 USB audio interface with DSP, mixing and effects
• 18 x 22 USB audio interface with 40 simultaneous audio channels — 2 mic/guitar inputs, 6 line ins, 10 line outs, phone out, S/PDIF digital I/O and 8-channel optical I/O for 18 inputs and 22 outputs
• Superb analog quality with ultra-low latency — Analog outputs deliver 117 dB dynamic range. New, optimized drivers deliver rock-solid performance and industry-leading low latency
• DSP mixing and effects processing — Flexible 48-input digital mixer with 7 stereo aux busses, 3 group sends, and DSP effects, including reverb, 4-band EQ, gate, and compression
• Modeled vintage effects processing — Classic reverb. Compression modeled after the legendary LA-2A leveling amplifier. EQ modeled after British analog console EQ
• Flexible matrix routing and splitting — Send any input to any output, or multiple outputs. Includes routing to and from the computer
• Web app control — Control everything from your favorite web browser on a laptop or mobile device (table or smartphone) through a shared Wi-Fi network
• Universal connectivity — Connects to any computer with hi-speed USB 2.0 (audio class compliant, compatible with USB 3.0 and iOS). Compatible with all audio software
• Comprehensive metering — The large backlit LCD lets you view all signal activity at a glance with detailed metering for all analog and digital I/O
• AudioDesk — Includes AudioDesk workstation software for Mac and Windows with 24-bit recording, sample-accurate editing and 32-bit mixing and masteringLearn More
Regular Price: £129.00
Special Price £89.00
Heritage Edition of best-selling 990 Condenser Microphone
- FET preamp with balanced output
- Provides silky sweet high end and retains tight, solid low and midrange reproduction
- Vintage body style with Silver finish
- Includes custom shockmount & carrying case
B Stock item - box is tatty but contents as new.Learn More
Out of stockPremium Studio Headphones
- The Signature STUDIO was designed for modern professional audio applications: these also include mobile use – when editing sound on a notebook, for example – or live use.
- Thanks to its closed construction, the Signature STUDIO separates you from the outside world so that you can concentrate completely on your work. This quality also makes the Signature STUDIO a welcome partner in the recording studio..t
- The ULTRASONE Signature STUDIO exudes professional elegance. The no-nonsense, robust PRO design is made for tough daily use in the recording studio or on the go. Simply put: the Signature STUDIO was designed for demanding use.
- Along with S-Logic® Plus technology – which makes near fatigue-free sound assessment possible for hours at a time – the combination of the Signature STUDIO’s comfortable cushioning and its light weight of only 290 grams ensures comfortable extended use.