Search results for 'motu bpm'
FireWire/USB2.0 Audio Interface with EQ & Dynamics
• 14 Output channels/10 Input channels
• 2 Microphone pre-amps with switchable 48v Phantom Powering
• Stand-alone operation and metering via LCD display
• CueMix FX™ latency-free monitoring system with Dynamics, EQ and ReverbLearn More
Regular Price: £599.00
Special Price £449.00
B Stock Item - as new condition
18x22 USB audio interface with DSP, mixing and effects
• 18 x 22 USB audio interface with 40 simultaneous audio channels — 2 mic/guitar inputs, 6 line ins, 10 line outs, phone out, S/PDIF digital I/O and 8-channel optical I/O for 18 inputs and 22 outputs
• Superb analog quality with ultra-low latency — Analog outputs deliver 117 dB dynamic range. New, optimized drivers deliver rock-solid performance and industry-leading low latency
• DSP mixing and effects processing — Flexible 48-input digital mixer with 7 stereo aux busses, 3 group sends, and DSP effects, including reverb, 4-band EQ, gate, and compression
• Modeled vintage effects processing — Classic reverb. Compression modeled after the legendary LA-2A leveling amplifier. EQ modeled after British analog console EQ
• Flexible matrix routing and splitting — Send any input to any output, or multiple outputs. Includes routing to and from the computer
• Web app control — Control everything from your favorite web browser on a laptop or mobile device (table or smartphone) through a shared Wi-Fi network
• Universal connectivity — Connects to any computer with hi-speed USB 2.0 (audio class compliant, compatible with USB 3.0 and iOS). Compatible with all audio software
• Comprehensive metering — The large backlit LCD lets you view all signal activity at a glance with detailed metering for all analog and digital I/O
• AudioDesk — Includes AudioDesk workstation software for Mac and Windows with 24-bit recording, sample-accurate editing and 32-bit mixing and masteringLearn More
Digital Performer Crossgrade from other DAWs (including AudioDesk, included with all MOTU Audio Interfaces)
If you are an owner of a competing audio sequencer product, you can upgrade to DP9 at a discounted price. Simply select the DAW from the list below and supply the serial number in the box provided
If your DAW is not listed but you would like to take advantage of this offer please call us on 01767 313447Learn More
Audio Workstation Software with MIDI sequencing
• Complete desktop studio production.Learn More
• Unlimited sequences, songs, V-racks, tracks, audio voices and undo history.
• Highly customizable user interface.
• Comprehensive MIDI and audio editors.
• Clips window for live performance.
• Takes, comping and loop-recording.
• Advanced video/film scoring features.
• State-of-the-art mixing and processing.
• Elegant music notation entry, editing, printing and MusicXML exporting.