Out of stock
18x22 USB audio interface with DSP, mixing and effects
• 18 x 22 USB audio interface with 40 simultaneous audio channels — 2 mic/guitar inputs, 6 line ins, 10 line outs, phone out, S/PDIF digital I/O and 8-channel optical I/O for 18 inputs and 22 outputs
• Superb analog quality with ultra-low latency — Analog outputs deliver 117 dB dynamic range. New, optimized drivers deliver rock-solid performance and industry-leading low latency
• DSP mixing and effects processing — Flexible 48-input digital mixer with 7 stereo aux busses, 3 group sends, and DSP effects, including reverb, 4-band EQ, gate, and compression
• Modeled vintage effects processing — Classic reverb. Compression modeled after the legendary LA-2A leveling amplifier. EQ modeled after British analog console EQ
• Flexible matrix routing and splitting — Send any input to any output, or multiple outputs. Includes routing to and from the computer
• Web app control — Control everything from your favorite web browser on a laptop or mobile device (table or smartphone) through a shared Wi-Fi network
• Universal connectivity — Connects to any computer with hi-speed USB 2.0 (audio class compliant, compatible with USB 3.0 and iOS). Compatible with all audio software
• Comprehensive metering — The large backlit LCD lets you view all signal activity at a glance with detailed metering for all analog and digital I/O
• AudioDesk — Includes AudioDesk workstation software for Mac and Windows with 24-bit recording, sample-accurate editing and 32-bit mixing and masteringLearn More
Studio-grade audio interface for personal recording
- 4-input, 6-output bus-powered USB audio interface for Mac and WindowsLearn More
- Supports Apple® iPad® with camera connection kit (sold separately)
- 6-bus digital mixer to route and mix live inputs with audio software tracks
- Mic input with Precision Digital Trim™, 48V phantom power, and 20 dB pad
- Guitar input with Precision Digital Trim
- Stereo line input (1/4-inch or stereo mini)
- Stereo 1/4-inch balanced main outs, plus 1/8-inch mini line-level out
- S/PDIF digital out at rates up to 96 kHz
- Multi-band EQ, compressor, and test tone/noise generator
- Instrument tuner and analysis tools, including FFT display and oscilloscope
- Includes AudioDesk DAW software for Mac and Windows, a USB cable, and a power adapter
Thunderbolt Audio Interface with 66 audio channels
- Superb audio quality — Exceptional dynamic range (123 dB on analog output) and THD+N (-110 dB). 66 simultaneous audio channels
- 4 mic inputs, 2 guitar inputs, 8x12 balanced analog with dedicated main and monitor outs, ADAT optical and S/PDIF digital (with SRC) for 32 inputs and 34 outputs
- 48-input digital mixer with 12 stereo busses and DSP effects, including reverb with sends, plus modeled analog EQ and compression, gate, and reverb
- Matrix routing and splitting — Flexible, matrix-style audio routing and splitting for any analog or digital input, computer channel or network stream to any other output, computer, or network device. Split any single input to unlimited multiple output destinations
- System expansion and audio networking — Add a 2nd MOTU interface with a simple Cat-5e ethernet cable. Connect up to five MOTU interfaces using a MOTU AVB Switch (sold separately)
Check out the review in Sound On Sound magazine from 2014: "As an all-in-one offering for project studios, the 1248 is a pretty complete product"Learn More
Digital Performer Crossgrade from other DAWs (including AudioDesk, included with all MOTU Audio Interfaces)
If you are an owner of a competing audio sequencer product, you can upgrade to DP9 at a discounted price. Simply select the DAW from the list below and supply the serial number in the box provided
If your DAW is not listed but you would like to take advantage of this offer please call us on 01767 313447Learn More
Audio Workstation Software with MIDI sequencing
• Complete desktop studio production.Learn More
• Unlimited sequences, songs, V-racks, tracks, audio voices and undo history.
• Highly customizable user interface.
• Comprehensive MIDI and audio editors.
• Clips window for live performance.
• Takes, comping and loop-recording.
• Advanced video/film scoring features.
• State-of-the-art mixing and processing.
• Elegant music notation entry, editing, printing and MusicXML exporting.