Ultrasone Pro Series
£89.00Closed-back headphones for your debut in the professional league
- The new entry-level headphones from ULTRASONE provide the qualities you would expect from the Bavarian manufacturer for an incredibly good price
- The 40mm Mylar driver covers the entire spectrum from 20Hz to 20kHz, while the closed ear cup design also ensures correct shielding from background noise
- With the PRO 480i, you experience every range of the listening spectrum. The headphones cover the entire frequency range that the human ear can hear, from 20Hz to 20kHz, providing you with the full picture
- With S-Logic® Plus, closed-back ear cups and complete tonal balance, the PRO 480i is the perfect set of headphones for beginners.
£119.00More bass for demanding tasks
- As a deep bass specialist, the ULTRASONE PRO 580i provides the right sound for electronic music, hip hop, pop, rock, and club music
- Based on the HFI 580, like its predecessor provides robust bass reproduction. 50 mm Mylar membranes are perfect for enjoying music genres where powerful bass sound reproduction is particularly important
- Improved cushioning ensures that the headphones do not become uncomfortable, even when worn for longer periods. The headband cushioning allows for extended listening sessions with maximum comfort
- Frequency range of the PRO 580i is significantly wider than the range perceptible to the human ear, down to an octave lower than the lowest audible frequency! Included with the S-Logic® Plus technology..
Legendary sound in a professional format
- The ULTRASONE PRO 780i is the successor to the legendary HFI 780; the PRO 780i maintains the balanced, precise sound of its predecessor
- Combines a closed-cup concept with the audio qualities of an open construction, including the S-Logic® Plus technology
- Headband cushioning is designed with extended listening sessions in mind, and can therefore be worn comfortably for long periods without pressing on the head
- The PRO 780i covers the full frequency range audible to humans. Its reproduction range actually exceeds the limits of human hearing. It reaches bass lows of 10Hz and treble highs of 26kHz